The long-pending demand of the locals for the stoppage of Train No. 12891/92 Bangriposi-Puri Superfast Express is fulfilled today as the Railway Board has approved the stoppage of the train at Haldipada station on and from November 16, 2023 onwards.
Hon’ble MP Balasore, Shri Pratap Chandra Sarangi, flagged off Bangriposi-Puri Superfast Express from Haldipada station on November 16, 2023, in the presence of ADRM Kharagpur Shri Girish Kumar at the scheduled arrival time of 06.38 a.m.
Train no. 12891 Bangriposi-Puri Superfast Express will be having its scheduled arrival time at 06.38 AM at Haldipada station daily, and on its return journey, the train will be stopping at Haldipada station at 20.41 PM.
REGULATION OF TRAINS DUE TO DEVELOPMENTAL WORKS IN ADRA DIVISION
In view of developmental works in Adra Division of South Eastern Railway, the following trains will be regulated as under:
Cancellation of Trains:
1. 08671/08672 Adra-Bhaga-Adra MEMU Special, journey commencing on 20.11.2023, 22.11.2023, 24.11.2023 & 26.11.2023 will remain cancelled
Short Termination/Short Origination of Trains:
1. 08680/08679 Adra-Midnapur-Adra MEMU Special, journey commencing on 21.11.2023, 24.11.2023 & 26.11.2023 will be short terminated at/short originated from Bankura.
2. 08680/08679 Adra-Midnapur-Adra MEMU Special, journey commencing on 25.11.2023 will be short terminated at/short originated from Bishnupur.
3. 03594/03593 Asansol-Purulia-Asansol MEMU Special, journey commencing from 20.11.2023 to 26.11.2023 will be short terminated at/short originated from Adra.
4. 18035/18036 Kharagpur-Hatia-Kharagpur Express, journey commencing on 25.11.2023 will be short terminated at/short originated from Adra.
Diversion of Train:
1. 18601 Tatanagar-Hatia Express, journey commencing on 20.11.2023, 22.11.2023, 24.11.2023 & 26.11.2023 will run on diverted route via Chandil-Gunda Bihar-Muri.
Rescheduling of Train:
1. 18036 Hatia-Kharagpur Express, journey commencing on 20.11.2023 will be rescheduled to leave Hatia at 09.50 hrs. instead of 08:50 hrs
St. John Ambulance India Brigade wing, Kharagpur Division Celebrated Children’s Day with these Children by distributing Educational stationaries, Chocolates, Cakes & Snacks on 15.11.2023 at Chotta Ayma, Ward no -32(Near Water Tank).
Special Guest:- Sr.DPO Kharagpur
Thanks to Surya prakash for arranging such a beautiful programme and also Thanks to Sr.DPO KGP to gave their precious time for this programme